Monday, August 20, 2007

Big News: An Engagement!





Brent asked me to marry him on Friday and I said YES! It was completely romantic and I can't express in words how happy and content I truly am... it's perfect. We are going to wait until Georgia comes home for the wedding so needless to say it will be a long engagement. But she has to be there to help me plan. I am not a planner at all. The smaller the better!! With help I am sure it will be beautiful and elegant-- with as much budgeting as possible. I would get married in front of a justice of the peace in a white cotton dress just as long as Brent is there smiling at me and accepting me as a permanent part of his life.

3 comments:

penny said...

PRAISE THE LORD...........
LOVE, MOM

Karyn said...

This is wonderful news, Lydia! You can tell I haven't been checking this blog lately. Please invite me. :-)

The Raison Clan said...

As you can tell we are really behind on checking the blog. Eldon and I both say congratulations!