Thursday, November 8, 2007

Introducing Brent's family...

Brent's parents Sue and Larry

Brent's niece Ashley- 7 months

Obviously, these are not all the members of Brent's family but I just wanted to prove that I will fit right in! I was SO SHOCKED by the picture of Brent's parents because they are pretty reserved. Of course, that is a Minnesotan characteristic but compared to the Raison Clan they are pretty mild. They clearly have a fun side though!!

Hope you enjoy the festive pictures, I know I did! Just let me know if you would like to see a normal pic of his parents and I will provide it... LOL

1 comment:

Karyn said...

wow! they certainly look like they could fit right in with us. Remember when we were cleaning Grandma's house out, and everyone dressed up in wigs and jewelry, etc. I think I have those pictures somewhere!