Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pat's Grandkids

Well here they are! It was an exciting photo shoot to say the least. All three kids, need I say more. For Pepaw's fathers day gift we got him a gift certificate for the portrait studio to have his & the grandkids pictures made. I really wish I had more pictures of Grandpa Raison. I don't think I have even one of us together. So as our kids grow up, I'm sure they'll appreciate having thier pictures with thier grandad. (I cherish the few that I have of Lake with my dad).

Poor Little Heath had tubes put in his ears on Thursday, traveled all day from IL on Friday, cut 3 teeth on Saturday...and More on Sunday when these were taken. I was impressed that he did so well, considering how bad he felt.

Proud Pepaw with his crew.

1 comment:

Lydia Joyce said...

Wow, these boys are so adorable with their grand dad! I can't want for kids!
Lydia